The REA was established in 2001, as a not-for-profit trade association, representing British renewable energy producers and promoting the use of renewable energy in the UK. The REA endeavours to achieve the right regulatory framework for renewables to deliver an increasing contribution to the UK's electricity, heat and transport needs.
The REA is pleased to announce its 9th annual awards will take place on Thursday, 12th June 2014.
The Awards are the most prestigious event for UK renewable energy industry, recognising and celebrating the achievements of companies and individuals who have done something amazing in renewables over the past year.
The awards are open for entries in the following categories: Click HERE to enter.
• Champion - any individual who deserves recognition in the sector
• Community - for a community group which has been active in developing a renewable energy project or programme of installation in their area during 2013
• Company - for the company that's done the most in the past year to advance UK renewables
• Financial Product - for a financial product that has accelerated the deployment of renewables in the UK during the past year
• Innovation - for any innovative, renewable energy conversion device, invention or application which has achieved a major milestone or reached the market since January 2013
• Installer - for a company which has excelled in the installation of renewable energy equipment
• Leadership - for a company or organisation that is mainstreaming renewable energy through the scale of its investment and its commitment to secure its energy needs from renewables
• Pioneer - for a company or organisation in a sector not previously associated with renewables, that has now become involved and created a pathway that others can follow
• Project - for a company that has developed an out outstanding building-integrated, on-site or noteworthy stand-alone project
• Skills Development - for any company or organisation which has excelled in improving the skills base in industry
• Sustainability - from organics recycling, to projects achieving zero waste, to companies rethinking waste or those offering an innovative, sustainable product or service
Closing date for entries is Friday, 7th March 2014
Gala Dinner Come and celebrate and support the industry with us at this superb, black tie, gala awards evening. This is a great way to entertain clients or colleagues and offers a unique networking opportunity. Drinks Reception in the River Room - 6pm Dinner in Lancaster Ballroon - 7pm Prices for the dinner; REA Member Rate: £2,000 + VAT Shortlisted Nominees Rate: £2,000 + VAT Non-REA Member Rate: £2,250 + VAT Individual Seat Rate: £225 + VAT Table of 10 guests Prices include; champagne reception, 3 course dinner & coffee, water and 1/2 bottle of wine per head. Online booking is available and encouraged but alternatively, please use the booking form below or if you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org Sponsorship If you are interested in sponsoring an award or the dinner, please email email@example.com for further